how to port sim Today we are going to tell you about how to port sim Vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Idea in Jio, if you are not happy with your existing Sim Card operator, then you can get your mobile number ported ” how to port sim ” to another company if you If you want to do something similar, then this post can prove to be very helpful for you.
Ever since the new telecom company Jio came to India, many users want to shift from their old Sim operator to Jio because Jio is providing calls and internet at a very cheap price.
In such a situation, when Jio was launched, millions of users were shifted to Jio, there are still some people who are using the service of the old Sim operator, but the way Jio is launching new offers. Users are also getting attracted towards Jio.
Jio is not only providing cheap internet but you also get high speed internet in it. We all know that today is the age of the Internet, people need anything, they first search on the Internet, such Jio has got a lot of popularity because of the Internet.
How to port SIM Airtel, BSNL, Idea to Jio
how to port sim When Jio is providing such a cheap internet service with new offers, many people are planning to port India’s old telecom companies like Vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Idea to Jio. If you want to do something similar, then you have to take support of MNP for this. Its full form Mobile Number Portability is
what is used to port any mobile number, it is a very old service and it has been used for many years. With this help you can use the new Sim operator without changing your old number. However, there are some conditions of this service that you can use MNP only after following.
If you want to port ” how to port sim ” your number, then your number must be at least three months old. If you have a new Sim, then you have to use it for at least 3 months. Only after completing this time period can you go to another company.
The second condition is that there should be a balance in your existing mobile number because in order to use MNP service you first have to send an SMS to the company. There is a charge of some rupees for sending this SMS, this SMS gives a code which is very important for MNP.
If you have a three month old number ” how to port sim ” of Vodafone Airtel, BSNL, Idea, which also has some balance, then you can port the number very easily. For this, you have to follow the steps given below.
how to port sim
1. First of all you have to go to the message box of your mobile and type a new message in which you have to send the port and mobile number and send it to 1900. For example, PORT 9876543210 has to be sent to 1900.
2. Now after some time you will have a message in which a UPC code will be written, this code is very important to port the number, so remember this code or write it on a paper.
3. Now after the code arrives, you have to go to your nearest Jio store, where you have to tell me that I want to do Sim Port, after that he will give you a form which will be the form of MNP service, in which you have to write your UPC code. After this you will have to provide your Aadhaar card or identity card. In many cases, people do not have to fill the form because only the store people do it.
4. After taking your Aadhar card and form, you will be given a new Sim Card. When the new SIM is turned on, the old SIM is automatically turned off. It can take up to 7 days to activate the SIM. So in this way you can easily port any Sim.
Benefits of Porting Sim
1. If you are facing any kind of problem in the SIM of the old company, such as not getting the network, then you can solve it by porting the SIM to the new company.
2. When you send the message, a call can come from the company, in which it can be asked that for which reason you want to port the number. If you have a problem with the price of the data pack, then you can tell them instead they will try to give you good offers, in this way you can get good offers from the company.
3. When your number is activated on the new Sim, then here you will get many new offers, talk about Jio, so in this you keep getting new offers. After porting to Jio, you can take advantage of cheap internet.
disadvantages of porting sim
1. When your Sim Port is completed, then the data pack or balance in the old SIM will be used unnecessarily, you cannot use it. You will have to recharge again in the new sim.
2. As we have told you earlier that any number can be made MNP only after 3 months, so you should think of your number as MNP only because once you have a Sim Port, you should get it at least three times. Will have to use for months.
So now you must have known how to port SIM BSNL Idea, Airtel, Vodafone to Jio, here we have told you a very easy way, hope you have understend ” how to port sim ” everything. This whole process is known as MNP, under which any number can be ported.
It is a very good service run by the government. If the customer is facing any problem with his Sim operator, then he can change his number to any Can change from another operator. Many people are getting attracted towards Jio, so here we have told you the method of Jio. You can use this method for any company. With this you can easily port BSNL Idea, Airtel, Vodafone to Jio. I hope you like this information how to port sim
We try to answer every single question in the easiest language in this world, we try to give a solution to every kind of problem to you people first, we hope that you people like the information given by us. If you will then keep your love on this blog. Technicalrab