how to use paytm paytm was born in 2010 but at that time it was not very popular. But when the Indian government decided to discontinue 500 and 1000 notes, then the popularity of paytm wallet skyrocketed. And today, paytm app is one of the most used app in India.
In the early days of Paytm, ” how to use paytm ” only mobile recharge and DTH recharge were provided, but in today’s time, you can do all kinds of transactions with Paytm. The paytm app is an e-commerce website with being a wallet. Which entered the Indian e-commerce market in 2012.
We need a paytm app to do a lot of work in our daily life today. But there are still some people who do not know what the paytm app is and how to use it. So today we are going to give you all the information about the paytm app. After reading this post completely, there will be hardly anything in the paytm app that you will not know.
What is paytm how to use paytm
Paytm is a wallet that you can pay many types of bills. Whether it is online or offline but you cannot withdraw cash from Paytm. But the cash in it can be directly transferred to the bank.
Through Paytm payment bank, you can convert Paytm to Paytm bank by KYC verfication. It is accredited with Reserve Bank of India. To make any kind of payment from the paytm app, first you have to put money in it. Which you can use at the following places.
1. Bank to Bank Transfer money
2. All operators Mobile Recharge
3. All DTH operator Recharge
4. Metro card recharge
5. Electricity bill payment
6. wallet bill payment
7. Gas bill payment
8. Offline bill payment
9. Online payment
10. Entertainment and movie Ticket
11. Loan and insurance payment
12. BHIM UPI payment
How to create paytm account how to use paytm
Creating an account on Paytm is a very easy task. For this, you have two options. One from Paytm website and the other by Paytm app.
We will learn how to create an account ( how to use paytm ) on paytm through paytm app, because most people use paytm app. This thing can be estimated from its download over 100 milions. So let’s create a paytm account.
1. First download and install the paytm app from google play store. Or click on the button below
2. As soon as you open it. So you are given the option of google and facebook to create an account, now click on create new account.
3. Now you have to fill some details. like
After entering all these details, you click on “create new account”.
4. Now an OTP appears on your given mobile number, enter it.
5. As soon as you enter OTP, your paytm account is created.
6. Now verify your gmail id by entering your name and date of birth.
So friends, you can create a paytm account by following these steps. It is very easy. It takes you 5 minutes at most. Now it comes to how to use the paytm app.
how to use paytm app
Before using Paytm, ” how to use paytm ” you have to deposit money in it. After this you can do every kind of transaction with these money. It works in the same way that its ATM is used after depositing money in the bank.
So first of all we should come to deposit money in our paytm account, so let’s know how we do it.
How to add money to Paytm with Credit and Debit card.
1. Open your paytm app first
2. Now click on add money icon.
3. Now a page will be open for you to add money. Enter the balence you want to add. And click on add money button.
4. Now use credit card and debit card to add money.
5. Enter your card details like card number, card expiey date, CVV code and click on pay button. So in this way you can use them by depositing money in your paytm app.
how to pay with paytm app
how to use paytm To pay through Paytm, you can pay using the mobile number and OR code. OR code is used a lot, so let’s know about it.
1. Open your Paytm.
2. Click on the first option on Home to pay or send.
3. Now scan the paytm code of the person who wants to take payment or give it.
4. Now enter the payment amount. And click on the payment button. In this way, you can also take payment and give it.
benifit to use paytm app
1. It is a fast payment method. Which payment transaction is possible in minutes.
2. On rechagre from Paytm, you get a caseback.
3. You also get a caseback when you buy goods from Paytm e-commerce website.
4. You can pay most bills today from Paytm.
5. Through Paytm payment bank you can convert paytm into paytm bank by KYC verfication.
6. You can pay for similar purchases online from Paytm.
So friends, what is the paytm app and how to use paytm, now you have understood that we hope that you will have liked our article and you must have found it, so if you like our article then it should be on your social media Do share with friends and then if you face any problem then please tell us in the comment. I hope you like this information how to use paytm
We try to answer every single question in the easiest language in this world, we try to give a solution to every kind of problem to you people first, we hope that you people like the information given by us. If you will then keep your love on this blog. Technicalrab