vodafone balance check In today’s post, we are going to tell you about how to check the Net Balance vodafone balance check SIM. If you also use Vodafone’s number then this post can prove to be very helpful for you. Because in this article you will be told vodafone net balance check number from which you can find out the data balance in your sim within just few seconds. When it comes to knowing the main balance in the SIM, almost all the people know that through the USSD code we can easily find the main balance. But to know internet 4G balance, most people do not know its number.
As far as the Vodafone company is concerned, it is a multinational British company. The company, whose head office is present in London, has been serving in India for many years.
Everything was going well for this company before the arrival of Jio, but the prices of 2G, 3G and 4G Net Balance in India have fallen significantly since the launch of Jio. Due to this, the rest of the telecom companies in the country such as Airtel, Idea, and Vodafone have also been forced to reduce the price of their service.
How to vodafone balance check
There are three ways to know the net balance in Vodafone ( vodafone balance check ) SIM. First USSD Code Second SMS and Third App Almost all the telecom companies have issued different USSD Code to know the balance. In vodafone too, you can take help of USSD code for information about service like Balance to Caller Tune. Below, you are being told some such codes, with the help of which you will be able to easily find your Vodafone balance.” vodafone balance check “
* 199 * 2 # or * 141 # or * 111 # to check Vodafone balance.
* 148 # Vodafone minutes to check balance.
* 111 * 6 # Vodafone to check data balance.
* 111 * 2 * 2 # To check Vodafone’s Internet Data Balance and Daily Usage.
* 141 * 9 # Vodafone 2G to check balance.
* 143 # 199 Vodafone’s 199 Pack Minute Balance to check.
* 157 # Vodafone Night Minutes to check.
* 147 # Vodafone to check Vodafone Night Minutes.
* 123 * 8 # Vodafone Night GPRS to check balance.
* 111 * 6 * 1 # Vodafone Data Plans Activation to check.
* 131 ** # Vodafone to Balance Transfer.
* 145 # Vodafone Special Tariff packs to check.
* 123 * 2 # Vodafone Value Combo to Activate.
* 121 # for Vodafone Special Offers.
* 123 * 1 # for Movie Masala Alerts.
* 111 * 6 * 2 # Usage Allowance Details to check.
* 111 * 7 # for Vodafone Bonus Card.
* 111 * 1 # for Vodafone Delights.
* 111 * 2 # or * 8888 # or 164 to know your Vodafone Number.
* 111 * 11 # To update your Account Information.
* 123 # Vodafone Alerts to check.
Vodafone number vodafone balance check
5525 or 54206090 Vodafone Hello Tunes – To apply hello tunes to your phone.
1909 Vodafone DND (Do Not Disturb) – To activate DND service.
121 Vodafone latest Offer – To get information about new offer.
199 or 9811098110 Vodafone Customer Care – To get any kind of help or information.
198 Vodafone Complaint Number – To make any complaint on Vodafone number.
check online Vodafone Balance vodafone balance check
If you do not want to install the application in your phone, then you can also check your account balance and data balance online. ” vodafone balance check “
1. For this you have to go to the official website of vodafone https://www.vodafone.in.
2. After that you have to click on my account.
3. Now you have to login here, for login you have to enter your vodafone number here and then click on send OTP. If you want to register, you can register.
4. After being logged in, you can now check your account balance, data balance and all account details here.
How to check net balance of Vodafone SIM from app
If you have a smartphone and you use Vodafone Number, then you must try its official application once. Because with this app, you can get information about account balance, data balance and other services. Apart from this, there is also a facility to recharge the number.
The name of this app is My Vodafone (India) Online Recharge & Pay Bills. It can be downloaded by searching in playstore. If you want, you can download it from here as well. This link will direct you to the playstore.
After installing the app, first you have to verify your Vodafone Number in the app. To verify or register the number you have to enter your number. After this, an OTP will come in your phone which will confirm your number as soon as it is confirmed. After this you will be able to see Main Balance, Internet Data etc. in this app. I hope you like this information vodafone balance check