how to check bsnl balance When we put a balance in our mobile, then we get a message from the company that so many rupees have been recharged on your mobile. But when we delete those messages and then we feel like checking the balance, ” how to check bsnl balance ” then we can know the balance of our mobile with the USSD code given by the company. how to check bsnl balance
Today we are going to tell you about this in this post. If you have a sim of BSNL and you want to know the data balance and main account ( how to check bsnl balance ) balance of your mobile, then we have given some USSD code below, through which you can know the balance and data balance of your mobile.
It is not very difficult to check balance and data in any ( how to check bsnl balance ) sim, just one thing has to be kept in mind that you have to memorize the below USSD code so that you do not have to ask someone repeatedly to check balance and data. Know all the USSD codes issued by BSNL company. Below is the list of all USSD codes by BSNL, you can see the thing you need.
how to check BSNL balance
Ussd codes to check the balance and data balance of BSNL prepaid sim for Andhra Pradesh If you belong to Andhra Pradesh, then you have to use the below usd code
how to check bsnl balance
* 123 # – If you want to check the balance of your BSNL sim, then you just have to dial * 123 # in your mobile and in some time you will know the balance of your prepaid sim.
* 234 # – If you want to check the internet balance of your BSNL sim, then you have to dail * 234 # in your mobile and in a short time you will know the internet balance of your prepaid.
* 125 # – If you want to know the SMS balance of your BSNL prepaid sim, then you should dail * 125 # from your prepaid sim and in a short time you will know the balance of your mobile.
* 102 # – If you want to know the last 5 transactions of your prepaid sim, then dial * 102 # in your mobile. This led to the last 5 transactio in your mobile can know about n.
* 124 # – If you want to check the number of your friend or family, then dial * 124 # in your mobile. With this, you can request your friend’s number from your mobile.
If you are resident of any of the above areas, you can use the code given below usd. how to check bsnl balance
* 123 # BSNL balance and validity details
* 123 * 1 # Local SMS check
* 123 * 2 # National SMS balance check
* 123 * 5 # Network Call balance
* 123 * 6 # Local network call
* 123 * 8 # Night GPRS pack check
* 123 * 9 # video call balance inquiry
* 123 * 10 # GPRS data balance check
This code runs in almost all the countries, so you can use these ussd codes if you live in an area.
How to check airtel balance
Please tell that Airtel is the largest telecom company in the country with the most users. However, after the arrival of Jio, this company has got a tough competition. In this case, many airtel users have shifted to Geo. Find out the balance of Airtel with the code given below.
Airtel Balance – * 123 #
Your mobile number – * 121 * 1 # or * 121 * 9 # or * 282 #
How to check Idea balance
Recently, Idea and Vodafone have merged, so many services are providing it together. Although the customer does not face any kind of problem, the USSD codes of the two companies are different. In this case, you can use the code given below to know the balance of the idea.
Idea Balance – * 212 #
Your Mobile Number – * 131 * 1 #
How to check Vodafone balance
It is an international telecom company providing services in many countries besides India. In India, this company has joined hands with Idea and now both companies are working together. If you are a user of Vodafone and you do not know its number, then the below codes can be useful for you.
Vodafone Balance – * 141 #
Your mobile number – * 111 * 2 #
How to check jio balance
Jio, which is known for its cheap data and balance, has recently increased the price of its plan. Over the years, due to the free service, Jio was incurring losses, but to compensate for its loss, Jio has paid the free service. If you are a Jio user then use the number given below.
Geo Data Balance – 1299
For complete information about the plan, use My Jio App.
How to check the balance of Idea, Jio, BSNL, Vodafone, Airtel, now you will know that if you use sim of any of the telecom mobile companies mentioned above, then above you have been told their USSD codes.
You can easily find the balance of your SIM with them. However, the USSD codes of companies also work differently according to the state. In such a situation, if any of the above mentioned code is not working in your area, then you can tell us by commenting. We will try to update it as soon as possible. I hope you like this how to check bsnl balance
Our team tries to explain each and every information to you people in your language in a simple way and we hope that you people will like our information and you will get to learn something new from that information. You guys also do your best to advance our team technicalrab.com