how to change mobile number in aadhar card Let’s know today how to change mobile number in Aadhaar card 2021. Before this, let me tell you that now Aadhaar has become such a document in the country. All of which is required from online government work to necessary private work. Since your identity is hidden in it, most people also use it as their identity card.
Seeing the need of this, about 90 percent of the people of the country have got their Aadhaar cards made. By the way, our old Mobile Number changes ” how to change mobile number in aadhar card ” many times. If the new mobile number is not updated with the important things like bank and Aadhaar card, then we have to face many problems.
There are many benefits of updating the Mobile Number in your Aadhaar card. ” how to change mobile number in aadhar card ” Like you can do your online verification. Apart from this, it helps in downloading Aadhaar. If you want to make any change in your address online then you can do this also. ” how to change mobile number in aadhar card ” If you also want to know how to change mobile number in Aadhaar card, then read this post carefully. Because in this post we are going to tell you the easiest way to do this.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
If you are looking for an online way to change the registered mobile number, then for your information, tell that there is no such way at present. If you see any post or video related to it, then you have to understand that it is the fake who will waste your time. In Aadhaar card, you can change your address address online only.
If you want to change important things like your number, date of birth, name. If you have to go to the Aadhaar center, then the information and procedure of which documents you will need in the center are given below. how to change mobile number in aadhar card
how to change mobile number in aadhar card
1. First of all you will need Aadhaar Correction Form which you can download or print from here.
2. If you do not have the means to print the form, then you can buy the correction form from any book store.
3. Once you get the form, you have to fill it carefully. After this, photocopy of your Aadhaar card has to be done with it.
4. Make your signature in the Correction Form and Aadhaar Photocopy.
5. Since you just want to change your mobile number, then your work will be done by photocopying the correction form and Aadhaar.
6. But if you improve the name, date of birth and address, then documents have to be placed.
7. In case of updating the mobile number, you have to go to your nearest center with both the Correction Form and Aadhaar Photocopy. The worker at the center will do your biometric verification after which your application will be submitted.
Your mobile number will be changed within 7 working days of submitting the application. So to know whether the number has been updated or not, we will also tell you about it, although the first one is not working in it, but the new method mentioned in it is working well.
So now you must have known how to change the mobile number in the Aadhaar card and tell you once again ( how to change mobile number in aadhar card ) that you can only change your address from the online Aadhaar website. But for the number, date of birth or name, you will have to go to the Aadhaar center regarding their document. You cannot do this work online at home. So hope this post is helpful for you.
What is the mobile number in Aadhar card, how to check
Even today, many people who do not know which phone number is registered in their Aadhaar, ( how to change mobile number in aadhar card ) in this case, if they want to make any update from their own computer or mobile, then it is very smiling. If the registered mobile number is known, then we can do a lot of work related to Aadhaar by sitting at home for this, we do not have to go to Aadhaar center.
how to change mobile number in aadhar card By the way, you will know that whether banking or mobile number registration, almost all the work is being done online today. In such a situation, you can know which mobile number is online in your Aadhaar card, so let’s know how to check all this.
1. First of all, you have to open Chrome browser in your mobile or computer, if you do not have this browser then you can download it from your mobile Google Playstore and search Google for computer. After opening the browser, you have to go to the official website of Aadhar card https://uidai.gov.in/.
2. After the website is open, you will see many options in its homepage, if you are using mobile then you have to take down the page. If you are using a computer, then the first option you will see is the option of Aadhaar Enrolment. Here you have to click on Download Aadhaar.
3. As soon as you click on Download Aadhaar, a new page will open, a form will appear in it, in which you have to fill the details related to your Aadhaar.
First of all, you have to select Aadhaar.
After this, you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
You have to write your full name.
Write the pincode of your area.
Security code has to be entered.
4. After filling the complete details, you have to click on Request OTP, as soon as you click on it, a pop up message will show in which you have to click on I Agree.
When you click on I Agree, a popup page of OTP i.e. One Time Password will open in which you will be told which mobile number is registered on your basis. Here you will see the last four digits of the mobile from which you can find out your registered mobile number. When you find out the mobile number, you have to click on cancel.how to change mobile number in aadhar card
If no mobile number is registered on your basis, then no such mobile number is registered with this Aadhaar message like this will be shown. If this message comes, you can go to your nearest Aadhaar center and register your phone number.
New way to check mobile number in Aadhaar
Let me tell you that many changes have been made in the official website of Aadhaar. In such a situation, you have to adopt a new way to find the mobile number. You do not need to do much in this new way, you can only know from Aadhaar number, ( how to change mobile number in aadhar card ) so let’s know how to do this.
First of all go to the official website of Aadhaar UIDAI from this link.
2. Now you have to go to My Aadhaar in this homepage.
3. After this, click on Aadhaar Services.
4. Now here you have to click on Verify an Aadhaar Number.
5. Here enter the Aadhaar mobile number you want to know and fill the captcha given below.
6. After entering the 12 digit Aadhaar number, click on Proceed To Verify.
With this, you will get the last three digits of whatever mobile number will be registered on your basis. With these last three digits, you can guess which mobile number will be registered on your Aadhar card. I hope you like this information is how to change mobile number in aadhar card